What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
As you browse Metrorooterusa.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with http://1mission2.ryanaustindesigns.com/. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.
Options Regarding Your Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
Logging into your account settings and updating your account
Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails, SMS/MMS, and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, SMS/MMS (texts), or other communications from us, you may opt out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the website.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Using the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
- Replying HELP for help or STOP to cancel for SMS/MMS (texts).
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
- If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, SMS (texts), or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
105-A Wayne Dr
Morehead City, NC 28557